I keep delaying my departure to Macedonia Canyon due to the light rain that falls from time to time
It hasn't rained enough for anything to get wet, so I finally decide to leave around 13h15. It's a pleasant 77 degrees and doesn't get much warmer due to the clouds hiding the sun.
I finally decide that I might as well do my planned bike ride and hike in Macedonia Canyon despite any possible rain, since I'll get wet anyway, even if I stay here at Mid Hills campground.
Date: May 29, 2009, 13h22